About the Integration
Growth Method interacts with Rock RMS in severals ways to make sure that your plan of record is always kept up to date.
– During data processing of scanned cards, CSV imports or online forms, we user intelligence to determine if the information provided matches information with Rock RMS and Growth will either create new profiles or update existing profiles.
– For prayer or comments, you can choose to add those as notes to a category
– Growth can make decisions based on the values within Rock RMS on the data processing as well including looking at an individual’s connection status, identifying if a person has or does not have a step in Rock already.
– Based on the rules you set for the data, the end result could be to add a person to a Step, add a person to a Group, add a Connection Request or add a person to a specific Workflow
– On tracks, Growth will listen for specific data inserted into Rock to add or progress a person through a track. Growth will listen for people added to a group, a new step is added for a person, a new connection request is added for a person
– To keep the person record up to date as follow up happens in Growth, Growth will write connection requests, steps, add a person to a group, update connection status.
Support & Resources:
Have more questions about Growth Method and Rock RMS? Click here to contact support.