About the Integration
Growth Method interacts with Planning Center in severals ways to make sure that your plan of record is always kept up to date.
– During data processing of scanned cards, CSV imports or online forms, we user intelligence to determine if the information provided matches information with Planning Center and Growth will either create new profiles or update existing profiles.
– For prayer or comments, you can choose to add those as a note category – Growth can make decisions based on the values within Planning Center on the data processing as well including looking at a a person’s membership type
– Based on the rules you set for the data, the end result could be to change the membership type for a person, add person to a group
– On tracks, Growth will listen for specific data inserted into Elvanto to add or progress a person through a track. Growth will listen for people added to Elvanto with a specific category, person added to a group
– To keep the person record up to date as follow up happens in Growth, Growth will add a person to a group, update category.
Support & Resources:
Have more questions about Growth Method and Planning Center? Click here to contact support.