What is an “active trip”?
A trip is active while accepting applications, payments or traveling. You can still accept general trip donations even when a trip is not active yet.
Go Smarter, Not Harder
Larger trips will have increased monthly costs in increments of $20
- No credit card required during signup.
- Fully transparent billing; always know exactly what you’re paying for.
- Cancel anytime, no questions asked.
*Active accounts have a minimum monthly usage of $20
**You can integrate with your DocuSign or SignNow account for no additional cost. Otherwise, digital signatures cost $1.00 per document.
Some of our out-of-the-box features with base pricing
Customizable Trip Applications
Organization Outreach Webpage
Digital Signature Integrations
Background Check Integrations
Fundraising and Financial Tracking
Just the FAQs
- What is an active trip? An active trip is any trip that is accepting registrations or traveling.
- How much do trips cost? Active trips start at only $20 per month.
- How do we get set up to process trip payments? You will need to have or create an account with any of our supported payment partners (Pushpay, Blue Pay, Authorize.Net, Transnational, Process4Change). If you already have an account with them, you can use your existing api credentials and start accepting payments today!
- What payment providers do you integrate with in order to accept payments? Currently we integrate with Pushpay, Blue Pay, Authorize.net, Transnational and Process4Change.
- How many people can we add to trips? There is no limit to the number of individuals that you can have on the trip. Pricing per trip increases in increments of $10 for every 10 additional people that is added to the trip. You can add as many people to your trips as you like and even collect electronic signatures from all of them.
- Can we manage team members checklists or requirements? Of course! We have a variety of requirements that you can add to your trips including: eSignatures, notarized documents, parent signature documents, file uploads, additional question and many more!
- Is this software for small or large churches? Churches of all sizes use our software. Some run one trip per year, others run hundreds!
- Our church uses a Church Management System, which ChMS’s does Go Method integrate with? Go Method currently has deep integrations with Ministry Platform, Fellowship One and Church Community Builder.
- Can I get a demo of Focus Missions? Of course! Fill out our contact form and we will give you a complete walk though of our system and answer any questions that you have.
- Can I get a trial account? Yes, after filling out the Sign Up form, you will be emailed instructions on how to start set up your Go Method account. There is no credit card needed to determine if Go Method is right for your organization.